1. I got these cute pencil holders from The Container Store. They were on sale and they matched the colors of my classroom. I am going to be putting these at tables this year so that when a child breaks their pencil, they don't have to get up and go get a new one. They can place the broken one in the holder and grab a new one.
2. I loved colors but wanted to add something to it. So I created some labels. I trimmed them up so they would fit on the pencil holder.
3. I found some tape that matched the colors of my classroom and wrapped it around the middle of the box.
4. I have never worked with Mod Podge before and googled how to use it. I laminate everything in my classroom, but after a few weeks the labels seems to
fall off get pulled off things that I attach it to. After researching MP...I figured I'd try it.
5. I attached the labels to the box with MP. I still have to work on the technique a little bit. This one looks like it has a couple little wrinkles, but overall I really like them.
6. They are waiting to dry right now. Once dry I will apply another layer. I will then apply the sealer (that I didn't know I would need and have to go buy).
I am including the labels here as a freebie. You can grab them here. Enjoy!