Hi! I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 things about my week.
1. My boys spent the entire morning at the Fox 9 news studio. They got to play video games in The Game Truck Party for the morning news shows from 6-10 a.m. They were sooo excited that they got to play video games for 4 hours. I was amazed that I was able to get them to get up by 5:30 a.m. so that we could get there on time. We have been sleeping until 11:00 or so daily! I met some fun people as I waited during the recordings. It was fun coming home and seeing them on the news too. We all took naps this afternoon and are good to go. It is the BEST idea EVER! I think we'll be doing that for the boys combined birthday party this year! The truck arrives at your house. 20 kids can fit in it and THEY supply all the support needed! No mess in the house & kids love it! Sold!
1. Fox 9 News...The Game Truck
This little girl was adorable and stole the show. She was dancing away to Just Dance.
So focused on their games!
2. Tomorrow we are going to be going to my old stomping grounds. I went to school in Mankato. The dorms that I lived in and met my husband in are being imploded. They are taking them down. It makes me sad! We're going to take the boys to see them knocked down.Gage Towers....my old dorms. They are being taken down tomorrow morning. I lived in the one on the left. It's going to be sad that they will be gone.
3. I spent the entire week going through the boys' closets. I have to admit, I have not gone through their clothes since they wore 5T. They are both wearing men's clothing right now. I sorted all their clothes and put a message on Facebook saying that I was selling it. They were gone in a matter of a couple hours. I am so glad, I really dreaded the thought of having a garage sale.
4. I received this book in the mail this week! I love it!!! It is about a baby learning to walk. It teaches kids to never give up on trying new things. Things may be hard for them, but they still should try. We are going to read it before doing our Hopes and Dreams next year.
5. I am having a sale in my TPT store through Saturday. Here is where you will find freebies that I added this week.
I will be using a Writer's Briefcase in my class. I will send it home with my kids. It's a great way to encourage kids to write at home.
I will also be making name tags for the parents in my class this year.
Click here to download them.
I hope you are having a great week!