1. I added a new resource to my TPT store. I use Responsive Classroom in my classroom at school. I spent time this week creating posters, mini-books, etc. to use next year. You can check it out here.
2. I took my boys fishing on Thursday. It was the first really sunny day that we have had. We went to my parents after for a cook-out.
3. I got to go to my little cousin's dance recital. She is 4 and it was soo cute!!! I really don't know how ANYONE can teach a group of 3 and 4 year olds how to dance so that they know all the moves and they are doing them together. I give them an A+!
4. I baked a lot this week! One of my 9 year olds favorite things to eat is Banana Bread. He was so happy!
5. On Wednesday night my laptop gave me a scare. It stopped charging. I thought that I was going to lose everything on it. I spent 3 hours copying everything from my computer to My Book (my external hard drive).
2 years worth of pictures! LOL!
I love it! It has lots of space and I can use it from computer to computer. I still have to figure that feature out. After everything was copied over, my computer started charging again. We think the power cord got way too hot and stopped. I ordered a new one, just in case. I highly recommend backing everything up if you haven't. You can find this external hard drive with different amounts of storage and at lots of different places.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Father's Day to all you dads!