About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

End of the Year: Classroom Awards

I cannot believe I am thinking of the end of the school year right now, but I am.  I am working on tons of freebies to share with you soon.  At the end of the year our school always has an award ceremony.   First graders rarely get any of the awards but do sit and support/cheer on/applaud for the older kids in the school.  They may be their siblings, neighbors, friends or buddies.  After the ceremony is over, we go back to our classroom and we have our own awards ceremony where each child gets an award.  It is something specific to them and something that stands out about them or something that they have accomplished throughout the year.  It's a fun time, the kids try to guess who is going to get what award. 


 
 
If you purchase this pack of awards and don't see an award that you would like, I would be happy to make it for you. 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment