About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Friday, January 18, 2013

Today was a busy day...and I am doing my second post for the day!  We had a workshop day and did report cards.  I was looking ahead to what I will be assessing in Math the next time we do report cards.  Some of my kids seem to struggle with Skip Counting...so I created some fun things to do with them during the upcoming weeks.   I will be cutting out the Valentine's candies and will be having the kids skip count by 2's, 5's and 10's.  I included posters for practicing counting these numbers and an assessment sheet that we will use.

 
 
 




 These posters go up to 120.  

 This number cards go up to 120.  Kids will put the numbers in order from 2 - 120.
 




 This is one page of the poster....it goes up to 120...
 
 
You can find them here....
 
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment