About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gingerbread House Decoration + a freebie

On December 20th, our first graders are going to be decorating gingerbread houses.  I absolutely love this time of the year.  In order to prepare for this, my hubby helped me create a gingerbread house in our cluster at school today.



 This is how we left it this afternoon.  In the middle I wrote, 1st graders are so sweet.  They will be decorating the house with pieces of candy that they color and cut out.

My hubby helping out.



 Some of the candies have circles in the middle.  This is for you to insert your first graders pictures.  I included a set for pictures and a set without circles for them to just color.



My firsties will be coloring pieces of candy and gluing them to the house.  You can find the candy here...
Gingerbread House Decorations or HERE.

I  will post pictures when we are done.
Sara

1 comment: